Thursday, March 31, 2011

My online store is open

At last, dear friends, my online store is open for business. I have just a small amount on the store at the moment, but will be adding to it regularly. I have begun with pearl jewellery (of course) and matte black onyx. There is also just a little amazonite available with more to come.

I have begun adding some 14ct yellow gold to my designs. It doesn't come cheap, but I am not one to use gold plating. If you see a design you like and would like a quote in silver, I am always happy to oblige.

Soon I will be adding Mexican sterling silver rings and some other stock remaining from my shop in Brunswick, such as iCandy greeting cards. Once my metalsmithing studio is up and running properly again, my own rings and silver/gold designs will also be available.

I've also been in discussion with some local stockists, so watch out for announcements about my jewellery in Tasmanian shops!

One more thing: I will soon be moving my blog to Wordpress under my own domain name: bellamoon.com.au. The wordpress site is already up and running as Bella Moon.wordpress.com, however I'm having some issues with the front page doing weird things (you'll see if you go and visit ...). It's all part of learning to make it work.

That said, feel free to pop in and sign up or subscribe via RSS. This whole site has been imported into Wordpress, so you'll find everything that's here already over there. I like the look and feel of the new blog ... well, when it works like I want it to!

There is so much more to come! As always, happy and exciting days ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment