Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another preview


Billie bracelet

My photography has begun in earnest. It's certainly a very time consuming task and I'd simply rather be making jewellery. But the business side of things calls and I must get my store operating!

I am going to release my jewellery in stages because the photography is going to take a while.

Stage one will be a selection of freshwater pearl jewellery (no surprises there!). Yesterday I photographed black pearls and a few other items. Today I work on uploading them and keeping my fingers crossed my store will work as I wish it to.

As you see, there's another sneak preview at the top of this post. I've named the bracelet Billie, because apparently we have to give our jewellery designs names (not codes, which they have as well). It is made with 8-9mm black and white pearls with sterling silver rondells on foxtail chain. It features a teardrop pearl at the centre. The pearls are drilled to slide around the chain. It's a very sweet piece of jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment