Friday, October 9, 2009

Incalesco by Erika Harris now at Bella Moon

As of this afternoon I am a proud stockist of the gorgeous hand crafted work by jewellery artist Erika Harris. Until today I'd only seen her work in photographs, and it lives up to my expectations. It's really stunning.

For a closer look at Erika's jewellery, drop by Bella Moon in funky Sydney Road, Brunswick and I'll be happy to show you her work.

Erika has kindly allowed me to use some of her photographs, which I do so below.

Incalesco Triangulum earrings by Erika Harris.

Incalesco Effervesce ring by Erika Harris.

Incalesco Black Bird ring by Erika Harris.

Incalesco Mokume Fire Opal ring by Erika Harris.

These few photographs are just a snippet of what is in my store - and they are already attracting loads of attention by passers-by!

Cheers

1 comment: